Ivy Valentine™ is a registered business of Damien Rice Pty Ltd™ (ACN 620 229 969) as The Trustee For the Damien Rice Investment Trust™ (ABN 13 188 587 183) hereafter referred to as we,” “us” or “our”.
We endeavour to act in harmony with the Australian Privacy Principles and relevant legislation. We value and respect our visitor’s and customer’s right to privacy. We aim to conduct our business dealings with courtesy, common sense and respect.
Use of Website
- Ivy Valentine™ makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and security of data on our website. However, the use of the website is undertaken by the customer at their own risk. We cannot always guarantee the availability of the website. Ivy Valentine™ will not be liable for costs or damages arising from the use of the website.
- The website is stored on a secure server and served to the customer using industry standard encryption (2048 bit security certificates updated every three months). See also our Privacy and Data Policy.
- We aim to serve our customers with convenience, courtesy and respect. We hope you will grow to love our brand and value the relationship you have with Ivy Valentine™.
- Our website enables our valued customers to purchase our products conveniently at any time. However, our small service team is only able to follow up on enquiries and shipping in regular business hours. While we may be able to attend to enquiries outside of these hours, we cannot guarantee that will always be the case. We do endeavour to follow up on all enquiries promptly or within 24 hours.
Products & Sales
- Ivy Valentine™ uses clear and simple pricing.
- All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- All sales will be transacted in Australian Dollars (AUD). See also our Privacy and Data Policy.
- All prices include Goods and Services Tax at a rate of 10%. GST is a value added tax (VAT).
- All prices include the cost of domestic shipping within Australia. See also our Shipping and Delivery Policy.
- An additional fee will be charged for international shipping and will be notified at the time of purchase. See also our Shipping and Delivery Policy.
- Secure purchases can be made on our website using Visa and Mastercard (through our Westpac™ Banking Corporation™ API), or through PayPal using its various payment options. Credit Card payments made directly on our site will appear on customer’s statements as “Ivy Valentine.” Purchases made through the customer’s PayPal account or at a physical point of sale should appear on your statement as “Damien Rice” or “Damien Rice Pty Ltd”.
Refund & Return Policy
- Ivy Valentine™ wants you, our customer to like the clothes you buy from us.
- We endeavour to represent our products accurately through product descriptions, sizing information and images. The customer accepts the limitations of this medium in making their product selection.
- We recommend customers inspect and try on the garment immediately following delivery.
- We understand that sometimes items may not fit, colours may not appear as expected, or customers may change their minds about a purchase. Ivy Valentine™ will happily exchange products as unsuitable under the following conditions:
- The customer must contact Ivy Valentine™ and return the product within two weeks of delivery.
- Ivy Valentine™ will issue instructions for return including the return shipping address.
- The customer will pay for return of unsuitable items to Ivy Valentine™
- The product must be returned in its original condition- with labels and hang tags in place. Any protective plastic or paper wrap should also be included. We understand the original packaging may have been damaged when you opened it. Just using equivalent packaging when you send it back.
- The product must not have been worn. Any evidence of the garment having been washed or worn will invalidate the right of return under these terms.
- Upon receipt of the item and following inspection, Ivy Valentine™ will dispatch a replacement or issue a store credit if the garment is no longer available or the customer no longer wants the item.
- Ivy Valentine™ employs quality control measurers throughout its supply chain. However, on occasion an item may be genuinely faulty or arrive in a damaged Ivy Valentine™ will happily exchange products as faulty or damaged under the following conditions:
- The customer must contact Ivy Valentine™ and return the product within four weeks of delivery.
- If damaged, the customer has complied with the Shipping & Delivery Policy namely they have contacted the courier company to report the item as being damaged in transit. To assist in assessing a valid return, Ivy Valentine™ may request photographic evidence of damage to packaging as well as any damage to the items purchased.
- If faulty, an explanation of the fault will be required prior to issuing return shipping instructions. To assist in assessing a valid return Ivy Valentine™ may request photographic evidence of a manufacturing fault.
- Other than damage caused in transit, the product must be returned in its original condition- with labels and hang tags in place. Any protective plastic or paper wrap should also be included.
- If damaged the product must not have been worn. Any sign of the garment having been washed or worn will invalidate the right of return under these terms.
- The customer will pay for the return of damaged or faulty items to Ivy Valentine™
- Upon receipt of the item and following inspection Ivy Valentine™ will dispatch a replacement, issue a store credit, or refund the purchase amount plus the cost of return shipping.
- Variations to this policy will be at the discretion of Ivy Valentine™. This gives us the flexibility to look after you.
- We endeavour to resolve all customer service matters quickly and efficiently with courtesy, common sense and respect.
- Any concerns or disputes arising from the application of our Returns and Refunds Policy (above) or any of our other Terms & Conditions should in the first instance be addressed by the customer to Ivy Valentine™.
- In the unlikely event that a matter cannot be satisfactorily resolved, the customer is invited to contact the office of NSW Fair Trading.
- If you believe a financial transaction has been made in error or you suspect your credit card has been used by a third party to make an unauthorised purchase from Ivy Valentine™ you should in the first instance, contact us to see if it can be rectified. If that is not possible please follow up with your banking institution who will assist in resolving a disputed transaction. If you believe a fraudulent transaction has been made please contact your bank immediately.
- Ivy Valentine™
Phone: 02 4017 1113
- NSW Fair Trading
Phone: 13 32 20
PO Box 972