- Ivy Valentine™ is a registered business of Damien Rice Pty Ltd™ (ACN 620 229 969) as The Trustee for the Damien Rice Investment Trust™ (ABN 13 188 587 183) hereafter referred to as “we,” “us” or “our”.
- We endeavour to act in harmony with Australian Consumer Law and the NSW Fair Trade Act. We aim to conduct our business dealings with courtesy, common sense and respect.
- The convenience and financial benefit of online shopping is offset by the delayed gratification of waiting for delivery.
- Ivy Valentine™ will provide confirmation by email that your order has been paid for and shipped.
- We will endeavour to deliver purchases to customers in a quick, cost effective and secure way.
- We will endeavour to provide timely advice regarding shipping and delivery as an integral part of the purchase transaction.
Shipping Methods and Costs
- In addition to our own labels, Ivy Valentine™ offers our customers a wide range of off label items through an Australian fashion retail platform called Fashion Turbine™. These carefully curated brands and items complement our brand and provide additional options to our customers.
- Customer orders may be filled from our own stock or directly from another brand/designer/supplier on Fashion Turbine™ or another platform.
- This stockless retail model, often referred to as “drop shipping” is typical of retailers on Amazon™ and fashion sites like The Iconic™.
- As a result, orders may be delivered at different times or by different couriers depending on the logistics arrangements we or our partners have in place.
- For Australian domestic shipping Ivy Valentine™ currently uses Fast Way™. The cost of domestic shipping is included in the retail price. See our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- For international shipping Ivy Valentine™ currently has no preferred service and will select an agent depending on the destination. International shipping attracts an additional fixed fee per item and is calculated prior to purchase in Australian dollars.
- All charges include GST or VAT at a rate of 10% (See our Terms and Conditions). Additional charges such as customs duties or taxes may be charged at the destination country and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The items sold by Ivy Valentine™ are not subject to any known export or import restrictions.
- We will typically notify you of the status of your order within 24hrs (next business day), to let you know how your order is progressing or that it has been shipped.
- In the unlikely event that we have run out of an item and are unable to dispatch it within 7 days we will contact you by email or phone as soon as possible to discuss your order. If items will no longer be available, we will advise you within 2 days of receiving your order.
- Once shipped, our courier will typically advise the delivery timeframe and consignment number, so you can track progress online. This notice will also include any delivery instructions you have provided.
- Our couriers will typically confirm delivery has been made. Depending on your delivery instructions they may leave a notice that an item has been delivered to a local Post Office or logistics agent.
Shipping and Delivery Times
- Ivy Valentine™ typically ships within 24 hours. Our courier usually picks up at 12:30 pm each day. Orders received before prior to 10:30 am will usually be shipped the same day.
- Delivery times for Australian domestic shipping are typically between 2 – 5 days depending on location and sometimes longer for remote areas.
- These delivery times relate only to business days, Monday to Friday, and exclude weekends and Australian public holidays.
- International delivery times will vary by destination. Customers should expect a minimum additional week delivery time.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver within the estimated timeframe, all dates specified are estimates only. We select logistics partners who we believe will always do their best to deliver by the estimated date.
- There are rare occasions where external factors completely outside of the control of our delivery partners can delay a parcel, despite their best endeavours, so we do ask for your patience and cooperation in these circumstances.
- Ivy Valentine™ is not liable for loss or damage resulting from late delivery but we will do our best to help you in these circumstances.
Missing or Damaged Items
- If a consignment is not delivered the customer should in the first instance, follow up with the courier to locate it or confirm the time of amended time of delivery or expected time for redelivery.
- If the delivery does not arrive within the expected time frame or appears to be missing the customer should contact Ivy Valentine™ who will in turn work with our couriers and shipping agents to resolve the issue.
- If a consignment is damaged the customer should retain the damaged packaging and items and contact the courier.
- In the case of missing or damaged items Ivy Valentine™ will seek confirmation from the courier prior to resending the item, issuing store credit or giving a refund in accordance with the Refund and Return Policy outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
- Ivy Valentine™
Phone: 02 4017 1113